The clock below is just a demo of a clock pattern that I would include with the purchased custom paper dials. I used a picture of my Mther-in-law and her best friend just to show an example of what can be done. I used Baltic Birch plywood for the test but the final clock should be cut from nice hardwoods.
I would love to hear feedback about what words would be good in include on the clocks, Example like, "BEST FRIENDS", "OUR BABY", "GRADUATION" etc are what I'm looking for.
Here is what I need.
1. Title the email "TEST DIAL"
2. Attach a digital photo. It needs to be high quality.
Any picture from a decent digital camera should work.
just make sure its set to the highest quality. The better the picture the better the
dial will look.
3. Be prepared to send me feedback.
4. The paper dials need to be printed on matte photo paper. They need to be
cut out by hand. I was able to cut them fine with quality scissors but I need
to know if that works for you. I am looking at scrap booking circle cutters
tomorrow to see if they will work better.
5. If the test goes well I will set up a new email order system to sell the paper dials.
I plan to sell the 3 different sizes above for $7. The dials will be made and emailed
for your approval. If you are satisfied you can send me the money. If you don't like them
then you can keep them and not send the payment.