In this video I will show you a simple way to take my patterns and change them to red line. Best of all it won't cost you anything. Readers of my blog can use this commercial service for free. No signups or other information needed. Of course if you like the service and want to use it for patterns not designed by me you can sign up.
The video is best viewed full screen.
NOTICE: A few of you had trouble trying to complete the poll I posted yesterday. Several hundred had no problem but under a certain condition it sent you to my Google Overview login page. This was just an error in the code. Your answer was still recorded it just sent you to the wrong completion page. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for taking the time to answer.
Click now and make a family heirloom this weekend.
DVD and the 2013 update DVD at this link. DVD #1 is $20 and contains over 1,100 patterns. The 2013 update DVD is $7.50 and has another 178 patterns. The 2014 update DVD is $7.50 and has another 223 patterns.
This Porter Cable saw received Scroll Saw Woodworking and Crafts magazines Best Entry Level machine a few years ago. At $199 it does provide a pretty good experience. I did a video review of this machine a while back and while it won't match a $1,000 Excalibur it does a more than decent job. If you need to be budget conscious this would be a good place to start.
- Large aluminum 20" x 12 5/8" dual tilting table allows for bevel cutting up to 45 degrees
- Patented table top bevel scale for accurate and convenient readings
- Tool-less blade holder makes quick and easy 5" pin or plain end blade changes
- Built-in adjustable LED work lamp for better illumination of work area
- Variable speeds between 500 and 1500 SFM with upfront control knob