Winter is here and your workshop is going to get cold. This is the heater I use in my shop. I prefer Kerosene to electric. I can start this heater and let it burn for half hour and my two car garage shop is toasty. My garage is insulated so I can usually turn it off and stay warm for an hour or two.
I have had emergency situations where this kept my downstairs warm for the four days our power was out.
- Heats up to 1,000 square feet
- Dependable - Ideal for emergency use or daily use
- Economical - Cut heating bills by warming only occupied areas
- Convenient - Easy to use automatic ignition and one-touch shut-off
- Safe - Built-in safety switch shuts power off if unit is knocked over