These five Armed Forces flags are approximately 10.5" X 6.5". You should get in some good practice cutting stars. :) It would not be too difficult to modify these to add the name of the service member. Just cut the included backer board pattern with the base shown below. Then use my Stencil Printer program to make the name plate to glue to the front of the flag like the example below. Make a spacer to keep the name plate standing proud of the flag fretwork. My Stencil Printer program is donationware and can be downloaded from my eStore.
Thanks to Bear Woods for sponsoring this $75 gift certificate giveaway.
Please take a minute and visit this great sponsor. Home of the Pegas scroll saw blades.
The ultimate scroll sawing experience from Seyco.
Visit Seyco.com for the best customer care and quality products in the scroll saw industry. The scroll saw Specialist.
- Hundreds of uses for arts, crafts, hobbies, weddings, home décor, signs and so much more
- Each piece is kiln dried and carefully processed to retain the natural bark
- A perfectly natural product so each piece will be different and unique just like the people in your life
- These oval pieces are sold by width increments only and will be between 11-inches and 13-inches wide
- Proudly Made in Wisconsin, USA