I am a bit of a YouTube junkie. I love watching skilled people make things. There are millions of videos of craftsmen and women doing all types of amazingly creative work. This video by Artes de Garagem is quite interesting.
The DIY scroll saw he makes in this video is not something you would want to use for fine fretwork but I just enjoyed watching the skill and thought that went into the project.
Click now and make a family heirloom this weekend.
DVD and the 2013 update DVD at this link. DVD #1 is $20 and contains over 1,100 patterns. The 2013 update DVD is $7.50 and has another 178 patterns. The 2014 update DVD is $7.50 and has another 223 patterns.
- 3-Directional Force for Unmatched Control of the Work piece
- Moving-Blade-Guard Hand Protection
- Precise 1/4" Thin Rips
- Virtually Eliminates Kickback
- Work with Small Stock Safely on the Table Saw, Router Table, Jointer, & Band Saw
- 3-Directional Force for total control of the workpiece
- Work with small stock safely